Sitatquiz

Maxwell_D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, bra. får ta en lett en jeg da, så vi kanskje får litt liv i denne igjen.

A: Who do you want to hear?

B: Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich.

A: Who?

B: Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich.

A: Who the fuck are they?

B: For your information, Pete Townsend, at one point, almost quit The Who. And if he had, he would have ended up in this group, thus making it Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, Tich and Pete. And if you ask me, he should have.

Det er jentene i Death Proof som diskuterer musikk.

Kjører på med en ny med det samme:

Divorced with a shit job at a lumberyard after being rejected from the police force? You wanted to be in the CIA! I mean, look how far away you are from everything you wanted to be. You live with mom and dad just to cover child support, making a dollar over minimum wage at 32 years old ... I mean, I'm a fuck-up, but you're a god-damned tragedy!

Divorced with a shit job at a lumberyard after being rejected from the police force? You wanted to be in the CIA! I mean, look how far away you are from everything you wanted to be. You live with mom and dad just to cover child support, making a dollar over minimum wage at 32 years old ... I mean, I'm a fuck-up, but you're a god-damned tragedy!

Dette er vel Casey Affleck i Lonesome Jim...

• 1 month later...

A: My mum always said: "It's a dog-eat-dog world, son. You get them before they get you. Eat your greens. Stop embarrassing me in front of the neighbors. Maybe it would best if you leave home and never come back!"

[pause]

A: She wasn't even my real mum. She bought me from a man.

• 2 weeks later...
I utgangspunktet høres noe av det det nesten litt Monty Python ut, men da hadde jeg nok dratt kjensel på det. Og det hadde en antydning til at slags absurd mørke som ikke virker helt typisk MP. Du er litt Neil Gaiman fan, så du kunne kanskje vært noe slikt som "Stardust" eller noe. Ikke sett den, eller lest så mye av Gaiman og McKeans til tider lett makabre mesterverk i det siste - så vet egentlig ikke. Men noen må da forsøke i det minste.

Bare for å få litt aktivitet i denne tråden igjen er jeg superfrekk og googler svaret: Mirrormask.

"I have so much love to give, I just don't know where to put it."