Den store vide verdensveven

Jos

• 5 weeks later...

Lolol, han klarte ikke Captain Beefhearts Ella Guru.

Edit: men okei, jeg ble hekta jeg. Brukt en time på det foreløpig.

Det minner meg på å poste favoritt musikkvideoen min:

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Å lese 1-stjernes anmeldeser på Amazon.com er ganske underholdende.

Casablanca:

"I rented this waiting to be blown away. I'm still waiting. I expected a lot more action. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy it a lot more when Warner Bros finally gets around to releasing the colourised version, the way this movie needs to be seen - the world is not black and white, why should our movies be? And Ingrid Bergman is no Maryland Monroe."

"Ingmar Bergman is like totally hot, and Bogart is easily the best-looking, chain- smoking catcher's mitt to ever wear a tuxedo, so I just got sorta lost in the moment or whatever, but then they started ripping off all sorts of catchphrases. I was mad enough when Wayne's World stole "schwing!" but this movie steals tons of catchphrases: "Play it again", "this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship", etc. It even has a whole speech of nothing but catchphrases. Hire a screenwriter next time. And the movie ends wrong! Wrongly. Whatever. She's supposed to get on the plane, and Bogart is supposed to be sad, but then she's supposed to get off the plane and everything is happy."

Schindler's List:

This movie has been acknowledged as the definitive movie made about the Holocaust, and in it all the Jews survive. This is really a slap in the face to the 6 million Jews who were slaughtered, their suviving families, and the 5 million other gypsies, Catholics, unionists, and others Hitler had killed in concentration camps. Spileberg made the movie this way because he knew it would be guaranteed commercial and critical success as it would be more palatable to the average person than a movie showing the real horrors of the Holocaust. He portrays the nazis as mostly men who act out of corruption, and meanness, but ignores the true fact that these men were evil. Liberals like Spielberg have a very difficult time acknowledging the fact that evil exists. They attribute the actions of evil people to feelings of necessity on their parts, or just to sheer lunacy. The Holocaust was an evil action perpetrated by evil men. It wasn’t just thrown together. It was well thought out in terms of logistics, transportation, and means of killing and disposing of bodies. A classic Spielberg moment was when Schindler beseeches the Nazi guards to not kill the plant workers when the war has ended. “Return to your families as men, not murderers.” The fact is the Nazis did their best to liqudate the Jews when they knew they had lost the war and even up to the very end. The simple reason that more Jews weren’t killed at the end is that the Nazis had ran out of ammunition to kill people en masse. This isn’t meant to denigrate people like Schindler who really did good. The fact is though that most Germans were indifferent at best and helped the process along at worst. By highlighting Schindlers story Spielberg told the easy story and still came out smelling like roses. Meanwhile almost 12 million victims are ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe. Ikke akkurat verdens beste chatbot dette her, nei. Mye som ikke ga mening.

Me:

fuck you

God:

Why are you so mean?

Me:

because you're a badly programmed bot

God:

That makes sense to me. Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a badly programmed bot? Yes.

Han har i hvert fall ingen illusjoner om seg selv!

• 1 month later...

Åhh guri for en fantastisk nettside! Dette er rett og slett et fantastisk bilde:

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/happy-birthday-shauna-copy.jpg