Tråd for promille-tanker

Svankmajer

HERREJEZZUSJÆJÆ! Somebody with me?

Let me introduce myself, a stealth, you seen nothing! You stepped into my realms and found suffering! Chaos is turned into seance and burned!

Takin' ova, building empires like Ceaser!

Yo Tee lay the beat down, who am I? The best Norwegian producer on the M.I! I'll take you to the sea! The open type on any open mic, I shine, Saint like, glorious! blæblæ blæ blæ blæ blæ panadra! I'm sailing in with the Spanish Armada!

TAKIN OVA!

The Oakland Type, fuck dem. Four type recorder, for noe jævlig ræl. Og foreldra mine kommer på besøk til ENGLAND i mårra, ikke bra, ikke bra. Vi dealer coke fra melposer og leker Scphaaa for det er slik shit goes down in this hood, det er slik the real world er, for ja, det er slik vi skal leve. Føkk den ekte verden. Then you got fucked in October. Blausen know's where it's at. Ingen andre. Oshlo er et bra sted, savner det allerede.

FUCK DEG RAGOO!

Kom igjen 'a, folkens, dra dere inn i chaten! Det er full action! I hvert fall mellom meg og ragoo, altså full action med andre ord! Rasshull.

Ragoo liker ikke Bowie engang. Jævla troll-faen, ass. Djeez.

SOMETIMES I GET SO LONELY! SOMETIMES I GET NOWHERE! I LIVED ALL OVER THE WORLD! I'VE LEFT EVERY PLACE!

Though I rather go and journey where the diamond crescents glowing, and run across the valley beneath the sacred mountain, and wander through the forest, where the trees have leaves of prisms, and break the light in colors, that no one knows the names of.

And when it's time I'll go and wait, beside a legendary fountain, till I see your form reflected in its clear and jewelled waters, and if you think I'm ready, you may lead me to the castle, where the rivers of our vision, flow into one another.

I will want to dive beneath the white cascading waters, she may beg, she may plead, she may argue with her logic. And mention all the things I'd lose, that really have no value, in the end she will surely know, I wasn't born to follow.

finland roper, finland kaller, finland har öl som heter hva faen som helst

våre helters liv kalles sammen, ett for ett, blafrer de ut, som kalendersidene i våre

religiöse almanakker

jeg har värt på disktoek og sett - -- livet --

jeg har latt min kåpe henge for allemnn forlystelse,

jeg har latt min nese henge for spott og spor, herre min som jeg snakker

når han ikke er til stede, jeg er K, jeg er J, jeg er den HÅ som nekter å snakke

jeg bespiser de enkle ord til frokost

jeg er en gudfruktig kalenderblad i vinden, en skjönnhet jeg vil hånde i hånden

en lattervekkende trotalitet (sic) i homovinden som blåser i mitt förtifjerde hjemland, og som jeg lengter

hjem

jeg har en siste öl som skal bedrikkes, som en badeolje ingen vet hva er,

vi er menensker uten! hukommelske, utropstegn, jg kaster ned hatefulle ord, og jeg forstår hvorfor de hater slik,

i det som burde väre så enkelt, så enkelt, som en flyreise i sahara, og jeg gidder ikke tenke mer på trotqliteten jeg legger fra meg som et gjestens visittkort!

jeg vil väre i kjelleren

Why's everybody acting funny?! Why's everybody look so strange?! Why's everybody look so nasty?! What do I want with all these things?! I went along down to the drugstore, I went in back and took a coke, I stood in line and ate my twinkies! I stood in line I had to wait! etc etc etc.

Tror dette campusinternettfilteret har stoppet meg på grunnlag av "drug abuse" ca. 20 ganger i kveld.

Og jeg fortsetter å bli forundret over merkelige engelske lover. "Alcohol is not illegal for an over 5 year old to consume away from licensed premises." Og på den andre siden...

Just a smalltown girl! Living in a lonely world! She took the midnight train going anywhere!

Just a city boy! Born and raised in south Detroit! He took the midnight train going anywhere!

BADABAMBADAM! A singer in a smokey room! Smell of wine and cheap perfume! For a smile they can share the night, it goes on and on and on it goes!

STRANGERS! WAITING! UP AND DOWN THE BOULEVARD! SHADOWS! SEARCHING IN THE NIGHT! STREET LIGHTS! PEOPLE! LIVING JUST TO FIND EMOTION! HIDING! SOMEWHERE IN THE NIGHT!

BADABADABADABADABADABAAAAAAAAAAAA! LALALLALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DON'T STOP! BELIEVING!

I'm gone, I'm gone where the water taste like wine. I'm going where the water taste like wine. We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time.

I'm gonna leave this city, got to get away! All this fuzzing and fighting man you know I sure can't stay! Now baby pack your leavin' trunk you know you gotta leave today! Just exactly where we goin' I cannot say! But we might even leave the USA!

Jenter som har nervous breakdowns er merkelige saker, ass.